Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008


Ok... so Kim, Veronica, and I had this grandiose idea to take our children to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. Let's just say the kiddos had a blast!! The moms...not so much. :) Our boys are a triple threat when they are together. They have so much fun together... they scream, play sword fight, laugh, and a re just a group of little goobers. It is hard to stay mad at their antics when they are just having fun.. and for God's sake... they are boys!! Poor Rylee was stuck with 3 boys (which together are like 10 boys), and 2 two year olds. You can't even be annoyed with Lana for having melt downs when she looked soooo stinkin cute in her tutu!! After all was said. it was a good time. We got to feed animals, go on a hayride (with a very interesting storyteller I must add... lol), take as many pictures as our kids would allow, and chit chat. All in all it will definitely be a memory. :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

So glad that you guys had a good time! Things have been so crazy here...don't know if I will get a chance to do anything festive... Oh but I have to dress up as a witch for school..so in order to step out of the box... I'm going to be a rocker 80's witch.. jack my hair up, bad jewelry, bright eyeshadow, leg warmers...lool..cheesy or not..I think that it will be cool!! Miss you!

Steph said...

Aw, I am so sorry that we missed it! It looks like so much fun! Was Lana the only costume-er?? She did look adorable!