Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Love of my Life....


Ok.. so Neil and I have been married 11 years (in August) and together for almost 13!! WOW!!! Where has the time gone??? I still feel like that 20 something who fell head over heels for the cute blonde and had a whirlwind romance planning a wedding. Seriously.. I was thinking about this just the other day. I know numerically I am getting old, but in my heart and head I still feel like that 20 something. I still act the same, a tad more mature. I still like to do the same things (hang out with family and friends, have fun, and live every day to the fullest). So I ask you this.... if every fiber in me is the same ole Kristi... where the heck is the size flippin 5 Kristi?!?!?! Now that my friends, is the part I am STILL waiting on. LOL ;)

1 comment:

Steph said...

LOL...if you figure out the secret, be sure to pass it along! Congrats on being together so long and still in love! ;o)