Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cole's an artist!!


So I had to share. Cole is a very talented and creative little guy We got a letter home today from his art teacher that he has not 1 but 2 pieces of art that will be displayed at the administration building for the month of October!! He is so excited and proud!! He just so happens to take after both of my brothers who are artistic genius!! Hey... how is that fair?!?!?! I couldn't even draw the friggin turtle they use to put in the newspaper for kids to earn scholarships to art school. Oh well.... I have my talents. :) As you can see he has always had the love of art.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Way to go, Cole!! Can't wait to see your art!

Kristi, I love your blog layout....perfect for Fall!

JKMN said...

It doesn't hurt that we have an awesome art teacher, huh? Margaret has something in the show too - I'll see you there!