Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My birthday dinner with my girls!!


For my 34th birthday I invited some of my girls to dinner. We had a blast!!! There were 7 of us (including Kaysee's mom from Utah... HHHMMM... I wonder if we scared her away from Texas??? LOL) Our original plan was to visit Uncle Julio's. HOWEVER... since I wasn't told they had call ahead seating, and we were not about to wait 2 and a half hours for a table, we headed to PF Chang's. It really didn't matter where we ate as long as we had a mom's dinner, with drinks, chatting, and no kiddies. :) As you can tell from the scrapblog, Veronica had the camera on the opposite side of Kim, Jenny, and me. Sorry... Kaysee, Carrie , and V. :( There is a group shot that Kaysee's mom took of all of us. Thank you to my girls who make my day brighter and my life fuller. You are a blessing to me and I adore all of you!!!!
PS... Jenny is getting Kim's purse from under the table... and NO none of us were drunk!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday, girlie!!