Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag... You're it!!

OK.... I have been tagged y my friend (and could be sister some day) Stacy...I have to share 7 random facts about myself ....hmmmm...let me see...
1.) I am terribly hard on myself!! I nit pick everything I do and most of the time think it could have been done better. I know.. I am working on it. :)
2.) I smell my food before I eat it. Hey... I never said I wasn't weird!! lol
3.) I will not sit on toilets of people I am not close with. So if I come to your house and use your potty and it is taking me a while... it is because I am placing toilet paper around the lid to form my own little seat cover. ;)
4.) I'm a chips/dip fanatic!! I love finger foods and anything I can eat while talking, running around, on the go!
5.) I repeat movie lines to relate to incidences. If you hear me say... "Say it... Say it out loud"..... ... now you know
6.) I will not keep things past their due date!! That is just disgusting!!!
7.) I can be a bit bossy..... I don't see this but it is something Neil said. I am going to have to tell him that he needs to.... Well.. maybe I am a bit bossy. :)
Okay so there is some insight into my quirky side...
Thanks Stacy that was fun.
So...if you read this... YOU ARE TAGGED!!!
YOUR IT! .......lol....... XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Stacy said...

You are too funny!! Miss you girlie!! Glad to know I'm not the only one with a quirky side!...lol

Kim said...

Tanner is tapping his toes to the song that is playing...it is hilarious. I was messing with my blog to see if I had the links I follow right .....and, when it loaded...he started jammin'! I want collage headers...how do you do that scrapbooky thing then load it in like that???????? I have to master this stuff or I will go crazy!