Monday, January 26, 2009

M.I.A.

Ok... so this is my first blog of the year. I know, I know.. I stink. :) Anyways, already this has been a busy year. We rang in the new year at home. We were suppose to go to the King's house, but Cole and Carson had a "friend" that wouldn't go away. LOL. Then school started back and it was back to work. I made a New Year's resolution that I will get to an acceptable weight where I feel like I look cute in clothes. I don't really have a number goal, but I do have a goal to look cute in summer clothes. I joined Lady of America and have been working out art least 4 days a week. I conned V and Kaysee into joining with me, so we have fun and are getting in shape at the same time. Our family will be celebrating 4 birthdays in February. 4... can you believe that?!?!? Neil is on the 1st, my brother Trey on the 9th, Shiloh Grace on the 11th, and my brother Cody on the 15th. Plus throw in Valentines Day and the fact that February marks the 1 year anniversary of my Papa's death. It is going to be crazy!! I will be updating some pics soon. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends and family. I hope 2009 gives you the very best!!!

No comments: