Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ornament Exchange 2008!!


So most of you know that I host an annual ornament exchange. Well, this year was a little different. We had to go for round 2 after the Fortenberry family got sick on the 1st one. So, finally the big day came. My girlies came over with ornament in tow. We had great food ( I had to join a gym because of Kim's Gloreos by the way), fun games, and of course the all gloves off ornament exchange. There were a couple of us (myself included) who wanted the same ornament. After conning Kim and Jenny to work a plan with me, we all 3 finally got the ones we wanted. Thanks girls!! :) I love having friends over. My group of girls are the BEST ever!!!!!
PS.... the camera got tossed to the side after a while, so there were others there besides the girls in the pics. My precious friends not pictured were: Carrie, Steph Mullen, Steph Marchal, Val, Laney, and Debbie. Hugs!!!!







Amanda and Kaysee putting their muscles to good use. :)













Kim and I posing. (Was it hot or was it Kim?)
Jenny and Amanda smiling pretty.
















I love this one of Kim and V.

1 comment:

FosterFam said...

wow...i look like a big fat cow...that sweater is gonna have to go... blah!