Friday, September 12, 2008

Cole's "cup" experience!!

Ok... so I have to share a story that made me laugh so hard I cried. Cole is now playing machine pitch baseball. This is a whole new thing to us. Well... apparently in machine pitch they have to wear a cup. Cole calls it his "weiney protector." He LOVES his cup. He puts it on (looking like a Chippendale dancer) and sticks his hips out saying, "Hello ladies!!"Not only does he walk around like he has a sausage in his pants, but he periodically knocks on it. Yes.....he knocks on it. Standing on the practice field he feels the urge to knock on his "weiney protector!!" OMG... what is wrong with this picture?!?!?! Of course, I am trying to explain to him that everyone has to wear one or they can't play machine pitch, but do the other boys knock on their cups?? You bet they do!! They love those suckers!! OOOOHHHH.... the saga of boys. :) I will post a pic as soon as I have one. Not of him modeling the cup, just a pic of him in his new uniform. LOL

1 comment:

Steph said...

LOL! Kristi, I love it!!