Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Austin July 2008!!!


OK... so I am just getting my dang disc to work. I went to Ausitn with 4 other awesome ladies to "learn" about our PTA positions this summer. It was the absolute best time I have had in a LONG TIME!!! I already knew Veronica pretty well... but I made 3 other friends for life!! I LOVE my girlies. We did learn lots of stuff about the PTA, but we learned even more about each other!! Let's just say my amigas learned that drunk Kristi is no different from sober Kristi. Sad... Scary... BUT TRUE!!! I love you girlies.. you know who you are. Look in my pic if you don't. HA HA HA!!!! It is so much easier to work with each other as close as we have to on the PTA board when you feel comfortable and at ease with everyone. :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

I had an awesome time, too! I am so glad you went and I was able to get to know you better!

JKMN said...

I *heart* both Kristis!