Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HA HA!!!!!

OK.. so I am going to do my very 1st blog vent session!! I am soooo irritated and I have no one else to blame but myself. So, most of you know I am on the PTA board at Cole's school. Well... my ONLY job last year was to order the school supplies, and a planner for the upper grade and folders for the younger. So... my most gracious friends go to the school today to help me sort/organize/distribute these dang supplies, planners, and folders. And what happens.... I AM SHORT STINKIN PLANNERS!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I had to reorder more and the kiddos will have to wait 2 frigging weeks for them to get here. It is sooo much easier when this is someone else's fault. Then I can laugh and say HA HA... not so funny when I am the one that screwed up!! OK... all done. I feel totally better !!!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Girl, you did an awesome job! Don't beat yourself up about, k?!! Love ya!