Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

We celebrated one of the best days of the year with family. First we died eggs Saturday night. Then Sunday morning we went to church. It was awesome getting to go to "big church". I do miss my Sunday school friends when I don't teach though. :) Then we traveled to Mesquite for all of our family. Of course most of the day was spent by our family trying to convince us to at least move to Sunnyvale. They gave up the idea of me moving back to Mesquite A LONG TIME AGO! It would be nice to be close to our family for once....... Anyways... we had a great day and lots of good food. My Granny know how to fatten you up. If you are ever starving or feel like you need to gain weight.. call me. I will hook you up with my Granny. HA HA!! Enjoy the pics. There are a ton, but I can only put 5 on here. :)

No comments: