Thursday, March 4, 2010

Snow Day in Texas!! :)

An amazing event happened in Texas this year... we had a record level snow!! The boys LOVED playing in it. We even had a snow day at school. Of course, the day before the snow day I let Cole stay home because the last time it snowed I made him go to school and by the time he got home all of the snow had melted. I felt awful.. so this time I wasn't going to let him miss it. How was I suppose to know they would have a snow day the very next day??? Neil and the boys had snowball fights, made a couple of snowmen, and the boys ate snow. Yes.. they ate it!! Only white snow though. ;)



The front of the house.



Neil, Cole, Carson, and their 1st snowman.



Close up of the snowman.




2 wild and crazy guys....




Getting ready to eat their snowballs. :)

No comments: