Thursday, September 17, 2009

Austin trip :)
















Every summer our PTA board members are offered the chance to go to a convention in Austin. Not only is it a great opportunity for team building and to learn the in a nd outs of Texas PTA, but it is also a ton of mommy fun!! This year I went with Valarie and Kirsten. Valarie and I were already buds, but it gave me a chance to make a new friend who is dear to me. We had a blast going to classes, out to dinner, and talking to the homeless. Well.... I thought they were homeless.... long story. :) Kirsten came on Friday morning to pick me up. We then went to Val's to get her. Here she comes with her big sunglasses on and a look of not so happy. Once in the car she proceeds to take her glasses off to show us her BLACK EYE!! She was using a lever on her son's light and it fell on her face. I felt so badly for her. We were going to a friggin PTA convention and she has a black eye. No bueno. :) Enjoy our pics. We had a blast!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I am still bummed I didn't get to go! But it looks like you managed to have some fun without me. ;o)